Pounded a Porsche Carrera!

Dconz, good kill. But I think you can hang with a stock 911 Turbo.

Maybe for a bit but above 120 or so that thing would walk away.By the way great kill 8)

As a fellow 300ZXTT owner I respectfully disagree. A stock 911 Turbo (996 and 993) is fast enough to pull sub-4 second 0-60s (like ~3.6s). Dan and I would be nowhere close to that… I’d guess MAYBE ~4.7s if we’re lucky. In 0-60 squirts thats a HUGE difference.

As a fellow 300ZXTT owner I respectfully disagree. A stock 911 Turbo (996 and 993) is fast enough to pull sub-4 second 0-60s (like ~3.6s). Dan and I would be nowhere close to that… I’d guess MAYBE ~4.7s if we’re lucky. In 0-60 squirts thats a HUGE difference.[/quote]
But the average 911 Turbo driver will probably get those same 4.7 sec 0-60 times. Like Dconz said, just line me up and I’ll try. Even a roll on would be fun. And hopefully close.

lol True…by “hang with” I really meant that I at least wouldn’t loose site of his tail lights!

You won’t lose sight of his tail lights, they have really bright ones so everybody can notice them.

Hill …^… :lol:

do you drive a skyline???
black one?[/quote]

Nope he drives a Sr20 powered NX thats absolutly mint with a crazy sounding waste gate :wink: !!![/quote]When I first heard that wastegate open it was inside the Sportex last year, I could have sworn it sounded like the gates of hell opening up! :shock: