Powdercoated sweetness inside

the color i was hoping to get was this:http://www.powderbuythepound.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=46_43_81&products_id=357
but it didnt work out that way…oh well

I always love this. they were all prepped and ready to go they hady to do nothing!!!hahahahahahahahaha fuckin funny !! U really think they were all set and ready to go !! ur so WRONG !!! First of all u dont be eggs and take them out to breakfast to have some chef at a fancy restaurant cook thew do ya???

First of all they have to be blasted with a certain grit media in order to have full adhesion on Pc. plus they usualy bake them in the oven for a half an hour atleast to sweat any impurties out of material brake fluid , oil etc etc. So do u really think they were ready to go !!???
On top of that if u blasted and they were all set and u just dropped them off and said paint them, then went to pick them up and all the PC looked like shit and was flaking off. Who’s fault would that be urs for doing the preppy or there’s for just doing what u wanted ???

they call that anodized red or candy red !! depends on who ya talk to!! I know powder tech carries it becuz I use that color quite a bi on stuff!!

sorry i forgot to say that my buddy took the time to strip the crap out of them, glass bead them, then burn out the oils and whatnot that were on the wheels. so they were ready to be powdercoated

shouldn’t of wasted your time making your stock wheels any color but stock. i wish they charged you more.

:rofl

cool thanks for posting…

this

The man has a point… dont expect everything to be cheap. Damn dousches.

The quality looks great. I will consider this turnaround time if I ever get something powder coated.

my mom never taught me that whole, if you have nothing nice to say don’t say anything, this is an online forum where i post my opinion if you like it or not.

my car also has stock painted wheels, its gay, i might strip them off and put them back to silver.

Perfectly reasonable price. Sounds like someone who does’nt know the work it takes to get results like that.

i had a set of 15 inch acura wheels done gloss black by PT they treated me great. I payed $200…3 years old and a bunch of tire changes later still look mint… +1 for PT imo

Looks like they did a nice job.

yea im very pleased with the results of their work. if my buddy’s oven didnt catch on fire when he was doing a test piece, he would have powdercoated them. so if you still think that they werent prepped right or w.e he does powdercoating so he knows what he is doing. so thats why i dont think that the price of $350 was right (as did my buddy), BUT i am happy that he was able to talk it down to $270 which WAS reasonable for me. i am just trying to clear things up a bit more:)
i dont hate anybody because they posted their opinion of my choice, yea i understand this is the internetz so anything goes, so i will deal with it. no hard feelings:hug(nohomo)

I know both owners of PT and there great guys and do awsome work, iv had 6 valve covers and a bunch of other parts done by them for my DC2 and a few parts for my 600rr, two weeks turn around time is not bad at all and they have helped me out a ton. Deff + rep for PT

IMO if the car was clean picture would look way better. Didn’t realize how red the actual wheels were. Can’t wait for spring so everyones nice cars start coming out, would like to see a rolling shot of this car when clean and nice weather. Looks good though man.

yea i took it like right after i got the final lug nut torqued lol setting up a photo shoot with killerblackbird soon so more pics to come

Nice, will keep an eye out for this.