Powdercoated sweetness inside

You gotta get those wheels dirtier to match the car lol.

It will look good when the car is clean and im down for a photo or two.

fresh wash and it got dirty on the way home http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/images/smilies/blankface.gif
poopy cell phone pic

so im done with keeping it clean from now on… DIRTY FTW

Yeow… Bright. Way too bright for me. Powder coat looks good though, color is just not for me. Certainly will help your probability of getting a “sighting” though hehe

Should have left it filthy for the pics.

it will get dirty if the snow that is in the forcast for monday comes =]
or i could take it on one of your back roads lol

You live like 4 blocks away and i’ve never seen the car haha. They are eye-catching though thats for sure

Rollers ftw

I hear what youre saying, but regardless how good your friend is at doing the prep work, PT isnt going to put their name on the line, or have the possibility of it coming back with issues over someones word. We had the same type of situation happen at the body shops alot, people that “prepped it” and just wanted it sprayed, come to find out that they we no where ready for paint. Its just extra insurance to do it your way, and make 100% sure that it is correct.

Powdercoat came out good, not a fan though, way too bright IMO.
Car needs to be accented with more red somehow if its gonna work.

obviously you have never seen my interior… its black and red lol. the stickers are red, my hellas are red so its pretty balanced :slight_smile:

gotta agree with this ive had plenty of things done on cars i was not happy with after i found out how it was done. its nice when something is done right the first time! i learned the hard way!

I know exactly what you’re talking about. I’m facing a lot of that with my current project…

That’s not even expensive.

Which brings us to our next shift518 top tip: Just because your friend Johnny thinks your “rimz” are prepped, doesn’t mean they are anywhere NEAR the q.c. standards that powdertech requires to maintain their reputation, warranty, etc.

Take pictures!!! I’m interested and want to see :hug
I’ll give the red a chance :smiley: