can you say powdercoat?

i sent all this stuff off for coating months back, i just picked it up today, let me know what you think.

i tried to colour match to these:
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/1/web/445000-445999/445254_51_full.jpg

So comments on these?
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/1/web/445000-445999/445254_130_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/1/web/445000-445999/445254_131_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/1/web/445000-445999/445254_132_full.jpg

sorry bout the darkness…te garage has bad lighting

Looks good Matty!

typical civic owner :lol:

So can you tell us how much? Where you got them done? What pieces?

And are you going to get your car colour matched to this?

pow der coat.

i said it !

Those look VERY nice… GJ

How much…?

Matt if you could get a close up or high res shot, the person who did it for you might have more business…

Any idea on the type of PC gun, oven size, or powder used?

Is this for a customers car?? I think she’ll be pleased with it.

lol… just cuz it’s purple doesn’t mean it has to be for a girl. Jesus christ. I think it’s a novel idea trying to match up everything to the color of the D2s.

ok, it was a fair price. less than 300$ for about 25 peices.

i’ll take better pics tomarrow in the light. sorry bout the quality of these ones, i was waiting for my battery in the camera to unthaw.

It’s not for a customers car, it’s for my personal 240…many of you know what the car looks like, and again the engine bay is prettier than the outside…

Yeah my x helped me pick the colour, then i sold the d2’s so now i got nothing to match them to. All i can say is that the finnish is top notch…comes with clearcoat so i’ll be buffing it to a mirror shine this week.

I cannot tell you how happy i am with how the peices look, every hole that has something that screws in or plugs in was plugged to avoid fitment issues. very happy.

YES THAT IS MY CIVIC IN TH BACKGROUND! it’s a winter beat so step off!

colour matched car? nah…she’s staying flatblack for a while still…lots to do before i acttualy get it painted.

The place is Cambridge Powdercoat and i will be happy to get in touch with the owner on a group buy type deal if there is enough interest.

I was talking to him when i picked up my stuff. He had a Kowi bike owner come to get his wheels done, say my stuff and had the frame done in the colour…it look sooooooo nice in person.

See you in the spring all.

before i forget he offers powder coat, ceramic coat and 3 stage…which some of my stuff is.

3 stage is epoxy primer, the colour and then a clear, hard as nails and gives you the kandy look. It’s used alot on the bigger type things like frames and swaybars…something that won’t fit into the oven.

What’s the going rate on a set of wheels?

What’s the going rate on a set of wheels?[/quote]

He quoted me the under 300$ for my volks…i belive he’ll even pollish a section, tape it off then clear the wheels. i’ll find out for sure for you bob.

He quoted me the under 300$ for my volks…i belive he’ll even pollish a section, tape it off then clear the wheels. i’ll find out for sure for you bob.[/quote]

That’s exactly what I’m looking for… If he throws a good enough price I may be able to get a few others involved…

Why did you sell the d2’s? what kind of coilovers are you using now?

He quoted me the under 300$ for my volks…i belive he’ll even pollish a section, tape it off then clear the wheels. i’ll find out for sure for you bob.[/quote]

That’s exactly what I’m looking for… If he throws a good enough price I may be able to get a few others involved…[/quote]

I might want in on this too depending on price.

I think the purple is cute lol I know I’m more of a silver and black kinda guy myself but the ricer in me digs the purple. :slight_smile:

you callin me a ricer??? it was the x that helped persuade me to do it.

hehehe

the purple is cute

but its even cuter that the SON Asshole called it cute :smiley:

Looks good matty

you callin me a ricer??? it was the x that helped persuade me to do it.[/quote] :lol: Sure blame it on the woman :lol: Let’s see some pics after install