can you say powdercoat?

you callin me a ricer??? it was the x that helped persuade me to do it.[/quote] :lol: Sure blame it on the woman :lol: Let’s see some pics after install[/quote]

i’m pullin the motor in the morning, i should have it all re-assembled by late day…hopefully will have pics up soon. cheers.

purple is gay, people with purple engine bays like little boys!!!

i know the owner of that car posted and man he is such a fag,

hehehehhee
just kidding matt, hey i thougth i was there when we picked your color for powder coating, and im sure we never dated,

i would have gone with orange and black if i were u, it would have reminded u of halloween :idhitit:

hahaha looks good buddy. now all we gotta do is find the pink for my engine bay

he’s a vegitarian, and he likes purple, can we move on people?

shut it squeal rat.

so whats the deal with smurfette? She is the only chick in a town full of dudes…

COMMON RIDE THE TRAIN!

Smurfette is clearly in engineering… clearly :smiley:

And I actually think the purple looks good. I’ve never thought about doing my engine bay with purple, but having seen it now, I think it’s a great choice.

you callin me a ricer??? it was the x that helped persuade me to do it.[/quote]

He may not be but I am… RICER :wink:

Looks good matt, how much prep work was needed on those?

Did you have to bring it to him fully cleand of rust and
paint or just broguht it to him as is, Rusted and Painted?

is this the guy who posted a while back on the forum about powder coating in the kitchener/waterloo area?

if so i’m very interested… please post contact info and stay back on track guys…

I saw some of it in person, it looks nice in real life.

i want to powder coat my rims like iquabob. i am getting a quote for 280 bucks. is it a good deal or no? “prepped and coated”

ok, i’ll get on this this weekend…i got a couple days off…adam, i dropped that shit off to him fully greasy, just pulled off the motor, he blasted and cleaned it all.

yes my engine bay is clearly the nicest part of my car…how fitting really…ugly on the outside…beautiful on the inside…

with mats luck

it will blow apart in a freak high compression engine explosion :lol:

I give him points for at least trying something new…

i’ll have pic this weekend of the whole motor on a stand reassembled…i was waiting on some rear sus to beable to move the car…but i just welded up some rods and gonna magiver some rear “struts” to move it the 2 feet back to get the cheery picker in to pull the motor

gonna magiver some rear “struts”

Angle iron and flatbar?

tube steel and a flat plate…just gonna drill a hole in the bottom bolt it to the mount and set the car down on the plate in the strut tower.

Oh, the higher quality, higher priced, Magiver setup…

Oh, the higher quality, higher priced, Magiver setup…[/quote]

who says it costs money when you got a fabrication shop at your disposal…

why not just use your struts?

or borrow them from the many not-running S13’s u have access to.

darien’s widow, hectors driveway warrior, alex’s parts car in cambridge

^^yeah bing! whats wrong with you?

but really I’m jealous Matt, next to go purple-strut tower bars and …volks come on it’ll look pimp, and your secure enough in you masculinity to pull it off. :twisted:

purple is pimp for sure… but it’ll be tricky to pull off without looking gay

can ya handle it? BOYEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

no but seriously, purple and black looks PIMP, purple and red and blue and yellow looks GAY