Powdercoating/polishing question

Does anyone on here do powdercoating and be willing to do a set of wheels? they’re greyish/bluish right now, and im not really a big fan of the color. also, i would like to have the lips polished as well. the lips are really small, so it will be a fairly easy job. look likea dis.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/94wvwglxvr6/155955923589_3300.jpg

if someone could throw me a quote for all 4 i’d really appreciate it. I havent decited on a color yet, and i dont know if that would matter for the price quote, but let me know if it does.

any suggestions for colors would also be pretty cool. the wheels will be on a black 2 door e30 bmw. let me know what you guys think would look good.

thanks in advance!!

what kind of time frame u looking for…i am expecting to buy an oven real soon so i can do wheels…buti cant be sure when…ill throw u a pm

ask newman to see if he can get it done at derrick jam…

the powerder coat sucks balls there. i talked to the guys that do it there they said they really wouldnt use it because its really cheap shit

jam no offense at all but i think if you powdercoat them then have the lips polished they will look like those shit flik’s that everyone was running like 2 years ago. i say all gold!!! (i was going to have mine done gold but i have a feeling i would have to retap every bolt hole when i get them back. so stock they stay…)