Powdercoating Wheels

Sorry if this has been covered before, but wheres a good place to get it done in Edmonton?

Any powdercoating place can do it. Dont let somewhere sand blast your aluminum wheels though. Aluminum is soft and it will pit them. Also make sure they dont coat the inside of the hub where it touches the brake rotor. You want that to be bare metal.

Perfection coating.

My valve cover was done there.

i was just going to recommend that same place. my buddy got his rims done there. the company i work for gets a super good deal there apparently

i was just going to recommend that same place. my buddy got his rims done there. the company i work for gets a super good deal there apparently[/quote]
HOW MUCH FOR 2 VALVE COVERS HAHA OR LETS HAVE A GROUP PURCHASE.

I’d highly recommend Boon-Tek (northside of edmonton, just off 156st). I got my valve covers, IM, and timing belt (see sig) cover priced at both Prefection and Boon-Tek, and Boon Tek was considerably lower. I’m very happy with the work done. I’ve heard great things from both shops, though :stuck_out_tongue:

how much???

It ended up being $250 at Boon & the absolute lowest I could get at Perfection was $370. These prices are high because the IM had a shit load of masking before it got blasted & powdered. Two valve covers shouldn’t be ridiculously expensive (no more than $100, I’m guessing) , just make sure you remove anything rubber from it (grommets, etc).[/quote]