Powerade Center

Chris, I just learned how to play hockey and skate a few months ago… can you skate?

very seriously doubt it. need skates too lol

boo you suck then!

Lies, Chinese people can’t play hockey.

I played hockey for several years when i was younger! i’d be down for some shinny, equipment’s too expensive, i’ll just shroud myself in my spare s13 interior panels.

hahaha, it’s true… I’m learning but that doesn’t mean I’m good… I’m much better at Ping Pong, Chess, and Badminton.

lol typical asian

we should have a ping pong match

AHAHA, Samson, I lol’d and the dude beside me looked at me like wtf - I’m at school in the library.

Oh man.

Samson, game on. Anyone here have a ping pong table in their basement?

BEER PONG!!!

fuck ping pong…jesus fuck lets have a big ass beer pong night. get fuckin shmamerd.

I don’t think Asians are too good at Beer Pong… at least not after the first round.

I do, because I’m a typical chink. I have 5 rackets downstairs.

LOL

haha!!! wickednesssss.

so…beer pong competition!!! if you suck…you just get drunk quicker. it’s a win win situation!!!

lol it helps if u don’teat anything to get so drunk so quick and with allot less booze and it cost less so u save $$$ . . . .free economic advice from braganza my lil contribution to this dwindling econemy

when and were is this beer pong match goin down, i wana see this!

yes and you were too good to say hi that one time you saw me there. :rolleyes:

p.s. if anyone wants me to blow up their engine im good at breaking stuff! also im down for a ping pong match!

i didnt know it was u

i completly forgot u drove that now. intill chris reminded me u drove that now

i dont know what you’re talking about? i had the caravan that night. lol.

p.s. check www.theweathernetwork.com :wink:

sigged