Powerade Center

Tonight…around 9-10???

meet there for a coffee. tims is around the corner?

and if i was going there to improve my winter driving skills and correct my bad habbits to ensure the safety of me and everyone around me on the road…what is wrong with that?

also…i think there is a hockey game that starts at either 9 or 10. which is why i stated 9 or 10

Chris, this is not a good idea.
Shouldn’t publicly announce it.

Why would you want to “improve your winter driving skills” when the parking lot is gonna be full of people from the hockey game?

i was just saying. if i were going there to drive…that would be why.

obviously i’m not because of the game

make sense? i think so

you tool.

It wasn’t worded very clearly. I’m not shitting on the thread, nothin’ wrong with a winter meet… I just thought it silly to have a “winter driving skills meet” :wink: in a parking lot full of cars :stuck_out_tongue: 'digs?

The parking lot isn’t full. There are 2 big sections.

Hey guys… btw, there’s shinny hockey every monday - friday from 9:30 to 3pm…it’s only $7.50.

I say we do that sometime…i’ve been once and not too many people go which is good… that means we get the ice to ourselves.

Mark - my buddy goes to i think the hershey center every friday i think or weds??? drives a yellow 300. if i knew how to play hockey…i so would.

Mike - the lot was shit, game was shit. tried to blow my 2.8 up again. failed. 5700rpm 1st gear donuts for about 3 minutes. No lie. Temperature was at 135 Celsius MUAHAHA. she just WON’T die.

Next year i wanna get some skates are re-learn to skate. Start playin some hockey. Played a bit in my shoes…was fun. Hurt my hand shootin the puck tho :frowning:

i think your the only one that understood my fucked up thread in the way i “wanted” people to understand it lol.

and the pigs here…do not intimidate me. I know quite a few of them too actually. regardless. whats the worst that could happen? noise pollution?

That’s cause myself and someone else used up all the good snow :stuck_out_tongue:

thought so lmfao.

i took alot of that snow away also.

in the mazda?

no, his 180! i seen you lmao. Don’t abominate her in the snow! :frowning:

i almost shit when i seen a 180. then i put two and two together and figured it was you.

i drive my pos it this weather

chris’s car looks 100% better than mine tho

are they not starting to get snow in japan anyways?

fuck the snow virginity thing then. fuck em all.

well not mine. you guys can drive yours :slight_smile:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c361/drift_ae86_91/0124091534.jpg

/thread

let me borrow ur car … i have a tendency to blow up engines.

satisfaction guaranteed.

i dunno man. everyone has tried lol.

2.8 are NOT supposed to hit 7 grand. no where near that even. and it’s hit 7450. i can literally here the fuckin valves floating.