PowerFC Tuning Special --> $400+tax

If you own a car with a PowerFC, then this is for you!!

For the months of March, April and May I will be holding a special on PowerFC tunes.

$400+tax gets you a complete tune…all tuning is steady-state and done with our MoTec Wideband on our Dynapack Dyno.

Increase Power
Improve Driveability
Maximize Fuel Economy

Contact me to book your appointment.

this is an awesome deal, spending $400 to maximize the value of your 1200 dollar stand alone system…

hey man can you tune an e-manage?
please pm me and let me know
Thanks Mael

Are you being sarcastic?

I’m waiting for someone to just post up:

“$100”

LOL. Thats quite funny. Im sure he got pm’s of that sort.

+1

go shop around and see hwo much youll spend to properly tune your system. 400 is a steal.

Dan, do you mind if i pass this around the some of the skyline guys i know?

Not at all…

e-manage guys - please send me an email to info (at) u2ndyno.com

who will be doing the tuning, and what kind of experience do they have. i think this is a question that should have been asked first.

radek

Hey Radek,

I will be doing the tuning. I have plenty of PowerFC and SR20DET experience and am an EFIUniversity trained tuner.

Dan

+10 for U2NDyno.

Just had Dan Drive all the way up to where my car was stored in Fergus to Dyno tune my car.

What a great guy!!! Tons of experience. Gave me lots of info about unrelated stuff.

Anyone who has a Power FC has got to go see him. Great deal for the money, probably had around 20-25 pulls done. Started on the factory base Maps (they really suck- just enough to drive your car to a tuner), tuned for colds starts straight through to peak HP and Torque.

Just a good time!!!

Thanks Dan,

Can’t wait to get some more parts and keep building!!!

Thanks AJ - was a fun day for sure.

If this image doesn’t show the mobilty of the U2NDyno.com setup…I just don’t know what will.

http://u2ndyno.com/pics/dynoimages/AJsS14ondyno.jpg

damn that’s a pretty hot s14.