powersteering line specific*

go to any industrial place that makes hydrualic hose they can make it in steel braided line for you u will just need the propper fittings

MORE PICS OF THE FLAREEEEEE!!!

http://i3.tinypic.com/4y6r2wy.jpg

anyone know what this is called? and anyone that can make this for me?

yeah thats just a simple compression fitting, with and outside farrell on it. I have a license to make industrial hydraulic hoses up to 5000psi, but they are not approved for automotive. I could do it out of -4 flex line, but the problem would be finding the proper fittings. cause that is a rigid line, and harder to adapt to a flex line. there might be and adapter to go from compression like that to jic or npt, then i could just make a flex line with jic or npt ends on it. if someone had a sample of the fitting, i could take it to my supplier and find out if they had something for flex lines.

nice, how much would that cost? and are you saying that you cant make it out of a hard line?

I actually need both lines in that picture too!

actualy… the smaller one would do.

making it from hardline would be very time consuming to get all the bends perfect. High pressure hose on the other hand is very flexible and would be a much better way to go. I still need some samples of the hose to be made, so i can figure out what fittings to use. doesn’t matter if the line is broken or not.

Bummmppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

i have a few RHD lines, for the fittings and we had huydraulic hose made up. works mint we use them all the time for SOHC to SR swaps.

can you make one for me, if so how much would that be?

yes i we can make one. pm me exactly what you need. it is about $60

well basically what i need is just that line i circled. everything else i have.

anyone local have one? still looking for one.