Praise the Lord: Preacher rebuffs Senate spending inquiry

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071206/ap_on_re_us/televangelists_finances

Thank GOD! FINALLY! I have been waiting years for this.

I hope the people in power have the sense to pursue this issue to ITS FULLEST… and stop these “Leaches of Society

Go IRS! WoooHooo

Good, greedy fucks!!

Holy crap. I actually agree with Violator. (Don’t get me wrong dude. I have a lot of respect for you for putting intelligent thought into things, I just rarely share your views.)

All six organizations preach a form of the “prosperity gospel,” the belief that God wants his faithful followers to reap material rewards.

Plus the main priest’s last name is “Dollar.”

[quote=“Fry,post:3,topic:39816"”]

Holy crap. I actually agree with Violator. (Don’t get me wrong dude. I have a lot of respect for you for putting intelligent thought into things, I just rarely share your views.)

[/quote]

No Sweat. I don’t expect everyone to agree with me. Different points of view and independent thought make things interesting. Im glad to see people thinking on their own instead of following like sheep.

[quote=“Violator,post:4,topic:39816"”]

No Sweat. I don’t expect everyone to agree with me. Different points of view and independent thought make things interesting. Im glad to see people thinking on their own instead of following like sheep.

[/quote]

lol next round’s on me. :tup:

about time somebody had the balls to call them out on this scam.

:tup:

Though it’s always been a dream of mine to start “The Church of Jay” and somehow become tax exempt. :slight_smile: