praxair.... on fire?

or so i’m told…

damn it fry… you should never have plugged that 100MHZ laptop into the network.

i can confirm i just drove by there i counted 8 fire trucks something big is going on

Shh. :snky: :rofl:

Office trailer inside a storage warehouse caught fire. 70 firefighters and it’s all taken care of now. Just a big response to a small problem. Nothing cool like when my safety class a couple of weeks ago ended early because the safety director had to go oversee a leaky hydrogen pipe at the UOP factory. :tup:

:lol: It was on the news before I even knew about it and I’m only 3 building away! My fiance called me at noon to make sure I’m OK and I had no idea what she was talking about.

im sure that was a good conversation

Your buildings on fire

No it isnt

yes it is, its on the news

hmm…FUCK!

I think the real story is Bikerfry got fed up with life and decided to take down Praxair himself :snky:

i predict: if that were the case, i would have seen the smoke here on GI :smiley:

Naw.

You would have felt it. :pimp:

when i was a kid i remember a fire at the huntly plant…
i could see explosions from the other side of the 190.

good times.

I’m in 101, what building are you in?

Its funny how many companies responded, and were still responding when the fire was all but out. When the fire was out, they let us go out for lunch. On my way there were still trucks racing down sheridan with all lights and sirens blazing, only to get there and sit in the entrance.

Dont they have a guy who tells these people we dont need anyone else to respond, go back?

someday, they will invent a communication device that will not ever require wires…

Better safe than sorry I guess.

I just talked to my roommate who works at Praxair. They had no idea about the fire either until they went to lunch and saw firetrucks.

100S. ACS engineer in GSS. You?

which warehouse had the fire? 2 or 91 or I think 36?

Logistics Planner/Tactical Planner.

Cool. Swing by office 133 and say hi if you’re ever around. :hay:

<-James

70…that building is ancient. Just making sure its not one of my roofs to go look at to check for fire damage. :slight_smile:

:lol: I heard that one of the news channels upgraded us from a fire to an explosion.

Another one reported that it was a trailer on the 6th floor. There isn’t a building here with more than 4 floors. And if there was, how do you get a trailer to the 6th?

From what I’ve heard, the building itself never even caught fire. Just a construction office/trailer type of thing that was inside.

:tup: I will have to call Grub & Ellis and harass them.

Glad noone was hurt. I know alot of guys in the maint. shop there in 70.