Pre marital sex.

He’s saying that its highly unlikely because no one has ever met a “beautiful girl, that is nice, clean, innocent, love sex and have some values.”

If you find one, do please give her sister my number.

That’s NOT what I said.

This is what happens when you let women wander from the kitchen…

and into the workplace

Exactly.

Dual-income families… the children spend more time being raised by the state (public school) than by their mothers & fathers…

And then they turn out like this:

I would have gotten my ass kicked by my father if I even thought about acting/dressing like that…

That kids so blingin… he just got his paycheck from McDonalds… but hes gunna go buy more martial arts equipment and knives just to hang on his wall to impress his 14 y/o gfs…

Is that Travis Koch?

that’s what you implied…

They are out there. I have and may currently been expiriencing this rare phenomenon. I think it actually has a psychology slang term as librarian syndrome where she is an nice clean jovial girl and then an animal in bed behind closed doors.

vlad dude WTF

:banghead

lol

did i say that was a perfect girl ? that doesnt make perfect im sorry, everyone has issues, the first thing u need to start with is your god damn self, because thinking like that, u will never find a girl, let alone “perfect” thats some bullshit

im just saying that, some of u guys have some stupid thought in your head that you can not and will never get with a hot girl who actually a “good girl” and level headed… are u kidding me ?

:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead idk i guess you’re right, with that thinking… you are def right

and jclark, her sisters number :lol i’de love to hear what u have to say over the phone

j/k man :lol

Ahem.

Just saying.

muahahahaha