preliminary pics of my wheels

here’s just a quick shot of one of them, still needs polished and touched up and then cleared.

wheat

Isn’t that considered RICE! HEE :eek: :smiley:

no, rice was when they were painted white.

I was kiddng… I like them…

Preeettyy :slight_smile:

much better than the white:D

good looking wheel;)

yeah those pics aren’t the greatest (off my phone) but it’s a really really nice dark metallic, will look sweet when cleared.

Originally posted by Pewterss
wheat

is that what you old guys eat to stay regular? :smiley:

anyways this is a lot of work the stripper ii’m using takes MOST of it off but not all of it so there’s a lot of crap work i hve to do…i got 2 of them painted the gunmetal and one of them half stripped, i want to get the other 2 done and polished by monday so i can clear coat them then and have enough time to dry.

looks good bro. should look even better on the talon of doom

iu put them on jims car for the hell of it and they look better on his car than on mine :frowning: either waay lots of work still to do on that lip chris killed the clear coat on them and the salt corroded it pretty bad so i’m dealing with polishing it soon. def not upset with it for my first time, spent 20 bux so far on it too.

we should gun metal my 2g rims for my gsx. gunmetal on dark colored cars looks great. imo

yup

thats a good job kurt

came out good.

looks good. what type of paint you usin on those things.

i love the gun metal look on dark cars

it’s calld iron cast or something like that, one of those duplicolor engine paints.

is’nt the best pic but heres a before and after shot…

:eek: :eek: :eek:

that bottom one turned out so fuckin nice. good job