Pressure washing aluminum siding

My wife and I closing on our house this week, and are getting things in line to clean/re-model that week. We have a couple months left on our apartment lease so we have the luxury of working on the house and getting it ready before we move in…

Question, what can we expect to pay to have a company come in and pressure wash our Raised Ranch 1800 sq ft Aluminum Siding home? Ballpark quote??

Anyone have any ideas?

Depending on location my brothers do that kind of thing and would probably be reasonable.

Burnt Hills, NY… Can you get me a ballpark quote?

I can tomorrow. Thats not too far.

Thanks Man! Shoot me a PM with a quote…

I would also like to know PJB, Niskayuna here. oh and two story center hall colonial.

ok Ill let you guys know. Both of my brothers are out for the night.

They have a legit business and are insured.

Im a part owner for a LLC that does pressure washing in Northern Virginia. $250-$300 range is what you would be looking at.

Make sure they use a low pressure tip and a good cleaner that wont kill your grass. If you have not had your gutters cleaned, ask them about gutter cleaning too.

Spot check as sometimes the paint will blow off too.

agreed… $200-$325 would be local rates by an insured company I would think. One of my companies offers it in that range, but only when we do the roofs too… try PJB’s bro or see your ValuePak