pretty funny story what would be ur reaction

So i was at a party this weekend and we were all talking about cars. This kid chimes in and says that he has always wanted a particular car. So i say what is it.

No bs he says its a 1956 mustang. Several of us shook it off and thought about it later. He talked all night like he knew everything about cars.

what a crappy thread

1 star.

edit: my reaction would be to tell him my 83 vette would ruin that car…

Meh, I’d probably play it off, start talking all sorts of fake shit about your own car, and other cars. Ask if he wants some help locating said car, then try to sell him a 74 Pinto disquised as said 56 Mustang…

People are dumb, and I’m sure he was drunk. A few kids learn to put neons in their car and they become the know it all of cars.

Also if its his favorite car of all time, kinda shitty to not know a drop about it.

My depressing, and unfortunate ice-cream story earlier today was filled with much more excitement.

Granted people like that are just plain silly.

haha nice good idea i should of thought of that and no he was not drunk yet just kinda weird

That’s funny, Joe and I were told that Porsche rates their HP completely differently than everyone else and you can get a perfectly accurate HP number if you know the weight and 1/4 mile of your car. I’m sure there were more entertaining parts of that convo, but I couldnt take it and walked away when the old timer started telling Joe how stressed his 4 cylinder must be putting out over 200hp.

Actually, weren’t there 2 of them made?

One crushed, and one in the museum?

lol

rgr

but 2 hardly constitutes a production model

Blow me howard.

he later said he found one scoped it out and was looking to buy it. someone is definitely laughing that one all the way to the bank.