Private numbers?

If someone calls you with a private number do you pick it up always, some times, or never

just out of curiousity other friends never pick it up…

edit: or god at least leave a fucking voicemail… its getting redic… i get like 2 or 3 a day

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f56/OwlsRule666/ruserious.jpg

i NEVER pick up a restricted call

restricted call block ftw

I never do…I dont give out my cell number to anyone but friends so its some crap, if its important they’ll leave a message

I hate it too because my number is stupid…716-316-**16…and people and their fat fingers miss dial to me all the time, I swear I must average 2 calls a day from out of state, some leave messages looking for someone, at one point someone called me at 2am and woke me looking for ray-ray, so I told her I had some terrible news and that she should sit down, then hung up, no more calls from that number! :slight_smile:

never, ever answer private. i dont even answer numbers that call that arent in my contacts.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-10/1087176/bushorly.jpg.

thats so mean, i fucking love it

i only do cause my grandparents have a private #… it’s always them anyways, at least in my case.

NEVER… Although now my number is restricted (or it comes up as 0001234567) so nobody is gonna answer my calls :smiley:

never

i never do, not even numbers i dont recognize. if its someone important they leave a message. although there is some guy with the SAME cell number as me that ownes a farm, must have a different area code…i get calls asking for “marty” all the damn time like once a week, and once i answered “hello” and some lady goes “yeah i talked to you yesterday at the farmers market, you said you could get me some rhubarb?”

I do, my dads number comes up as restricted, its always been him until two nights ago when i was at the square and some ass hole called me ‘hey i seen your resume on monster.com, i’m a recruiter for blah blah blah’.

I only answer it if I know i’ll be getting a call. Usually my job calls from a Private or Unavailable number.

I actually know someone who’s call always comes up private. She doesn’t call often, so I tend to take the if-its-important-then-they’ll-leave-a-voicemail approach unless I’m expecting a call.

:rofl: x 1,000,000

You kids are weird. I answer any call. Though I don’t get that many random weird calls, so maybe that’s why I don’t give a shit.

I only answer if i know who it is. Fuck the douchebags with private numbers.Same goes for 1-800 shit too.

I answer private numbers but not 1800 numbers, they are just bill collectors lol.

ill answer private just b/c i know a few people with private numbers… but something with a different area code F THAT… if its important leave a message after the tone…