problem with my internet

on my laptop…i cant get into paypal, hotmail, ebay ect…to sign in with my password and username…any one help ive lowered all my settings to the lowest and it still wont do anything, i get the page is unavailible ect…please help now…thanks

sounds like a bug, delete your cookies, and offline files… then try???

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;813444

You really didn’t specifiy what version of windows you are using but this should take care of it.

EDIT: Forgot to state that would be a secure page issue.

As usual I withdraw all responsibility from everything as a result unless the outcome is good with no drawbacks. In which case I will take full responsibility

I would connect to the internet first… that should work. lol… just kidding.

A good start would be to let us know some of the specifics of your set up… then someone here can hopefully help you out.

EDIT FuzzyFish may have hit it on the head… if none of those work it will be an interesting fix none the less

#600 :headbang:

xp professional with wireless set up(using wireless)

, i tried deleting cookies and stored internet files still no go…the funny thing is ive been able to get onto hotmail, ebay,paypal ect before on this computer.

edit: im trying the link in this thread

any internet security programs like mcafee, norton, etc?

Thats what you get for buying an HP laptop :stuck_out_tongue: I know nothing about computers so I am just a useless poster in this thread…but I do suggest giving Its a gaki or whatever his name is a shot…hes purty good.

Any luck?