Prodrive 2

Well this is definitely off topic but what a sweet car! Think they released it early this year? but I just saw it recently and thought I would share it with the rest of the ppl here, So this is what happens when Subaru and Mclaren join hands. You gotta watch the video to get the full feel for what this car can do. The worst is that it wont be for sale :frowning:
http://www.icex.ca/carreview2007subaruprodrive.html

that thing is fucking awesome it even has the legendary Initial D “MISSU FIRING SYSTEM” Yo

guys that car is complete sex!!!

porsche carrera gt does 0-60 in 3.8 sec
and this p2 does the same

top speed of 175 mph is fairly enough for me, only wish they were for sale, and for sale in canada, no need in skylines or evo’s

i watched this vid today, car is just amazing!!!

Quit spamming to get more hits on that shitty icex site! You have two posts, both of them link to icex, hmmmm… geee no you’re not a spammer. :roll:

old news, and its not sub and mclaren. Its all Prodrive. This car was just a demo for Prodrive to show off how talented they were. I believe Ford and other car companies are in talks to pick up their technology. They’re unfortunately not producing it. But you can build it yourself, all you need is Subaru R2 and a sti engine and some other stuff, take it to a customization shop and spend the money getting your sub r2 turned and tuned into the prodrive p2.

easy, walk in the park.