Product Review: Meguiar Leather foam cleaner/conditioner

Did an interior detail on the GTO this weekend and tried out a new product.

http://www.meguiarsdirect.com/product_detail.asp?T1=MEG+G11210

I hadn’t touched my leather since fall so it was really needing some attention. Normally I use Lexol’s cleaner then Lexol’s conditioner but my wife’s company did a charity auction and she won this huge basket of car stuff so I had some new products to try. Couldn’t be happier with this product. Spray a gob of foam on a clean t-shirt and work into the leather. Cleaned it up and left beautiful dull shine (not that glossy “hey, my leather now looks like vinyl” shine crap). And, like all Meguiars products, it smelled so good I was tempted to taste it.

So yeah. :tup: :tup: from me.

you really think it works better than Lexol? I might have to get some and try it.

I use the other Meguiar’s Leather cleaner/conditioner, the non-spray stuff. Works really good on the interior of my Jeep.

Yeah, I’m really impressed with it. My seats have never looked this good. They are a little more slippery than before but I’m assuming that will wear off quickly.

And being able to clean and condition in one step is a nice bonus.

:tup:

I know they are out of vogue, but I still truly love Meguiars professional line of product. Their ultra fine cut paint polish line up specifically.

So what does it taste like?

Key word, tempted. I did not follow through on that.

I think I’ll have to try it out then. I’ve used Lexol with great results but why not give Meguiar’s a try.

haha meguiars does smell SOOooo good. I’ll try this stuff out on my old ass VW sortaleather and see how it works.

Need to try this on my ballet as fuck accord

Thanks for the heads up :tup:

Does the GTO use real leather or is leatherette?

Pretty sure it’s real leather.