Cleaning Products....

Curious as to what people use for the following…

Leather Cleaner/Conditioner (I have been using Megiuars)
Bug/Tar/Sap Remover
Wheel Cleaner

Leatherique cleaner and conditioner
Chemical guys bug & tar
Sonax full effect wheel cleaner

Brent

i use a mr clean sponge on the wheels and to get the bugs and shit off.

wolfs deironizer works great for any brake dust specs that wont come off.

nanofoam on a buffer instead of claybar last time, worked great.

3m and meguires when it comes to soap/buffing compound/wax/detailer spray/interior cleaner.

stoners invisible glass for the glass cleaner.

simple green for the engine bay if necessary.

Mr Clean Magic Erasers? Those are paint safe?

I use Megiuars Soap, Rubbing, Polishing and Wax stuff already and like it, actually my neighbor like a half hour showed me this new Megiuars syntheic wax he used, came out real nice.

For interior cleaner I have always just used diluted Simple Green and windows use the Castle streak proof foam style spray never had issues with them.

I need to invest in a polisher of go find my dads and liberate it from the depths of his garage.

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

That Leatherique stuff looks great but does carry a price tag, I had completely forgot about Sonax I used it on BMW it cut through brake dust easily.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Dude, are you ironing your car?!

Lexol for leather
Denatured alcohol for sap/kerosene for tar if its really bad
P21s or Sonax for wheels

Rainwater
Gas Station Squeegees
3 or 4 times a year…a laserwash

Zaino z-9 leather cleaner.

Ended up ordering…

Lexol Kit (was nice price on AZ with free prime shipping and included there vinylex product, maybe next go around I will get Leatherique)
Chemical Guys for Bug Tar
Sonax for my Wheels, my MKS really doesn’t have a bad issue with brake dust like my other cars but this should help make cleaning real easy)

i’ve been using them for years without a problem.

yep, i have this massive ironing board for it, works awesome for keeping the body lines straight :slight_smile:

this is the stuff i was using:

http://www.autopia-carcare.com/wolfs-deironizer-decon-gel.html