programming road signs?

No really, have You ever used a set of long handled bolt cutters?

< 3 seconds (assuming that ZeroDaze doesnt have the forearms of a 12 yearold girl).

But I am with You on the prop. destruction part…

^^ hes a polish monsta

:lickout:

lol, yea… i’ve been drinking milk

oh that’s so :snky:

lol those commercials are funny as hell though.

Sorry… I reviewed the lock, and they are fairly large… bolt cutters would be pretty easy… but if your going to hack… hack the right way :snky:

best thread in a while… i want to see picks of any aftermath that may come… BTW this is my first post… i will check back everyday now :slight_smile:

welcome willy

OMGHI2WillyBean

This isnt hacking from behind a monitor hundreds of miles away… this is hacking open a construction box which is presumably outside of his place of business -or- home… speed counts.

Then again, it’ll prolly take 10 minutes to figure out how to change the message apparently - so it’s a moot point :stuck_out_tongue:

speed/stealth is the issue.

standing outside on a very busy road in the open making a gov sign say naughty things isnt something i want to be seen doing. :slight_smile:

boltcutters > rock > scissors > pick.

sneak up on it at nite when no one can see where all black and shit

Make it look like you work for the town when you are doing all of this… Orange vest or whatever they wear.

thats what im thinking. i have some friends that work for the town. i may need to get me a halloween costume :slight_smile:

pick>scissors

I got a hard hat and vest if you need it :wink:

http://www.k61enhancement.org/images/7_hwyworker.jpg

ttt

whatever became of the pics…

:naughty:

:word:

don’t tell me you wussed out on us.