Project 335i twin turbo....

True dual is where it’s at

lol @ f1 drama

cool car, good shit

IMHO I think the “issue” with F1 may be a language barrier issue. I have not read exactly what went down on the other site however we have been working with them for a while (via phone) and they are a little hard to understand but ultamatley get the job done and get it done well all the time.

I will be posting the after video’s and numbers later today! As soon as the car is done Im taking it to see Morgan at Synapse.

One thing I have noticed is that he claims to have the ability to tune most BMW’s and people say that no one can them. Can he tune a non-M e46 turbo?

They claim to have cracked the E60 M5 DME to tune, and IF that’s true, then they’re holding on to a gold mine, and should also be able to crack/tune any of the e36-e90 dme’s.

when are u going to synapse?

I will have the car at Synapse Monday at 10am… I got super busy and couldnt bring it down today…

want me to come by with ya and bring the camera?

sure your more than welcome to meet me there at 10 if you like.

where are you leaving from?

Im leaving from my work in Burnt Hills…

I am bringing it to Synapse this morning to get it back on their Dyno!! I will have updates asap!!

Get the results posted ASAP, I am pushing my brother to purchase one of these hotrods to replace his 323i

:thumbupall I can say

Do tell Greg

we gained 73RWHP!!!

so 325rwhp, whats the torque?

and data logs? WOT AF/R?? boost pressure requested and actual?

^what she said

plus graphs

oh yeah and whats the total timing difference between stock and the toon?

I wanna see pie charts, pareto charts, and maybe a box plot or two.

did someone say pie?