Project BoseWagen

Screw the car, I want your house.

srsly.

No you don’t, the sale of this car won’t even cover a mortgage payment. LOL (crying really)

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Yeah they look sweet. If I don’t sell the car they will be back on in spring. No wait, I am definately selling the car. lol

I posted pictures and the PMs stopped.(?) Is anyone interested? You really need to see the actual car to see how nice it is.

Not even a low ball-offer to start with? :slight_smile:

Holy crap, Mike. Seriously good price on the car. Honestly, yes I’d be interested if I didn’t still have this '03 V6 4-mo Passat wagon for sale…for the same price as your year newer Allroad. Dammit.

Still…I wonder if one of my techs would be interested.

We’ll talk tomorrow

You should make a separate for sale thread to clean things up. I’m kind of interested myself. Original turbos? Air suspension or coilovers?

^^Yeah I am motivated to sell. I need the money for a down payment on the R8 at the dealer right now. (Yeah right, it wouldn’t pay for the lug nuts on the R8 lol)

^Coilovers and stock turbos. Unless the turbos were replaced before I bought it. I am 99% sure the clutch was replaced only because it felt brand new.

I will make a new thread when I get home from my trip next week if the car is not sold. I do have some people that seem pretty serious right now though.

i think i have seen you in springville a few times, the car looks really good rollin around.

^Thanks.

Oh yeah, sold. You could say I took a big hit on that sale. :frowning: I think she went to a good home though.

Mike, are you going to get an R8?

Yup. I am going to save for 5 years and by then the price should drop into my range. lol I is po.