project "GET HEAD" complete

you better spray it right off the bat, because youre gonna get the boot

yah i know, RLMS and vette doctors are planning an invite only event at atco,NJ this spring that i was invited to. Atco is a FAST track so i should have some really nice times, plus i guess when Carmen @ vet docs rents the track they kinda “look the other way” when it comes down to the BS nhra rules so i guess ill get a few runs. Factor in 1 sea level 2 a track that is known for being a FAST one 3 a track that is actually prepped 4 et streets, maybe ill see that time slip i really want.

atco and etown are very fast tracks

Congrats dude, ATCO and E-Town you will typically pick up 2-3 tenths in the 1/4. Good luck!

yah, e town i was always 3/10’s faster in my lightning.

I wanna go down, but Ill be PISSED if i dont geet tech’d in after driving 3hrs…

so make sure its all hunkydorey first

yah, i dont know, they were always easy to get by i thought, but everyone keeps saying that there so hard to get by.

if i ever get my 9.999999999 ill quit going to the strip. i just want 1!!

for you, your car doesnt look the part, looks stock, and as long as you have a blowdown tube for your bottle youve got nothing to worry about

You say that now…

Then you’ll want 9.50’s. It NEVER ends lol

i dont have one, i just take my bottle out, put it in the back of ginas jeep and tell them i left it at home. im not drilling a hole through my trunk.

ive got a sweet grommet i can pop out for a blow down if i so choose to put a bottle on my car.

Fuck blow down tubes. LVD has thought ive been N/A for the past few years LOL. They ask, “you have nitrous?”…Nope, “ok have a good day”

lol, you would. They are definitely leniant to a certain extent over there

I think retarded is a better description:lol:lol

Yea lvd is pretty oblivious

nick said u came into nappa and he mentioned something about 750, i dunno bro…just askin, good luck at the track

no i wish! 700 is realistic.