Project "Intimidator 408"

that all depends. if i decided to still drop it in the stang it will go there [maybe freshend it up some]
if i decided to just give up on cars then it will be sold to help pay for the new DD truck

so it will either be sold or go in the stang

i at the moment have 2 ppl interested in it

yeah but better for cheep is allways a good thing

what you trying to tell me im an addic :bigthumb: hehe

makle that 3 hahahaha

pics of the new rear, its a GM 14bolt for 1500s. stock in a 2wd SSS and ill be adding 430s or 456s to it

:rolleyes:$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

hahaha

damn, 14 bolt! wow that should hold power

Looks good Quik… have fun with that!

heres the 90mm TB i need to use with the L76 intake. theres room on the other side of the blade to smooth out and port match with the intake to make a smoother transition into the intake

heres the SVO 42# injectors ill be using, also youll see i have them mocked up on a LS1 fuel rail onto the L76 intake. as you can see in hte one pic i have to tweak the rail to line up with the intake mounting holes and also to make spacers to make up the difference since the L76 is based off LS2 style injectors which are shorter, so my rail will sit slightly higher then on a LS1/LS6 intake

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet…im thinking of going 6.0 block and l92 head and l76 intake mani

6.0 LQ9 .030 off the L92s and a .040 HG and youll be around 11.3 i believe

buy my bottom end lol if i part with it, then rock the MS4 and go hunting for Trex’s

haha i might what about PVC tho? i dont want to slap no pistions with my valves

PTC, PVC is a ploy vinly chloride :bigthumb:

have to check that

wft??? Piston to Valve Clearance

i mainly see it as PTC or PTVC not PVC PVC is a form of plastic pipe known as Poly vinyl chloride

also been thinking of a 2stage NX wet kit with dual bottles but well see how it goes in the upcoming months

gee look at all my parts pictured in this thread!

hahahahahahahahahaha, i think everyone knows by now where i get all my parts

oh we know… what we dont know is what you have to do to get them

:bj: :kiss: :cuddle: :spank: :hitit: :naughty: :idb: :kekegay: