Project "Intimidator 408"

well its almost winter now and almost time to start working on the new setup. heres a few of the new goodies

first up is a L76 intake from the austrialian elcamino. it has a 90mm TB opening as you can see by comparing it to the tape measure its quite large

second up is a set of L92 heads. they flow the best of any stock production truck head avaible. something like 335 on the intake side. 2.16 and 1.6 valves i do believe they are stock on the new 6.2 esclades and will work well with the new 408

now heres the fully forged Lunati 408

cam specs are 244/248 .612/.615 112+2 lsa

and some LS7 lifters once again

theres alot more to be had to put this in but hopefully by spring it will be finished and up and running.

intimidator :kekegay:

wow,i would hit that like a wall!:smiley:

did you rob someone?

weren’t you the one trying to tell me that lsx heads are soooooo different that they flow better with alot smaller valves? If you don’t sound too stupid in your posted retort there will be a domination sticker on you truck for prepin your heads. Act like a hard ass and I’m not doing them sucka!

yes i did say LSX…standard cubed motors. but these are based of a Gen IV motor. these heads dont like the typical cams most LS series use either. they like more overlap in between duration unlike typical LS cams around -+ 10 where these like 20 -+ or more in split

no sir, just working off things and paying for things allows to buy and recieve new goodies

yes i was robbed!

its going to be bad ass

sweet~~~

do those heads match the ports on the intake manifold??

and do they accept the same style head gasket as the 6.0’s?? or differnt if so is it a mls gasket?

yes & i think yes!
they would be killer on ur car!

i do believe they accept stock style headgaskets

ill probably be using cosmetic since i want high CR so i might end up with a .030 gasket or so depending on PTV

that intake is one of 2 avaible at the moment. the other one is the truck intake which i dont want cause of looks and the lack of topend…soon they will have a carb’d style avalible

:confused: we just got 4 more in

& there sold aready!

no no not the number of you have but style/type avaible from GM to work with these heads

whats the ohter one that works with those heads?

truck intake!!! like i said i didnt want to use that oen cause of the lack of topend/looks

o i c