Project JDM HotRod *pics*

1 wing gone, another on it’s way :tup:

and i dont mind flat black on some cars, but the Z is not one of them…flat black isn’t exactly a “beautiful” color…and 300ZX’s are only made to be painted beautifully IMO

lol. i never thought of 300ZXs as “beautiful” cars…

360 modena is a beautiful car.

I’m going to by a 300zx just so I can paint it with chalkboard paint and scribble all over it. Just to spite you. Flat-black + chalky hotness. :slight_smile: And I think it would look nice. I saw one one the way out to batavia a month ago, if it’s done right it will be hot.

its ur car, do what ever u want with it:cool: :tup:

Go with a satin black.

i think flat black could work pretty well on a Z. it wont look amazing, but its gunna look pretty good in my mind. :tup:

honestly with some slicks out back i think that this shit would look mean as fuck

yeah satin tends to look at tad better than flat

But I am all for the wing removal + flat black!

this is my mentallity…newer sexy lines of a car meets old muscle/hotrod look…it will look mean.

:lol: i was just about to post “Andy I hope you are taking notes” :stuck_out_tongue:

flat black is the dumbest idea known to man

Just glad to see the ironing board is gone

I rarely see flat black cars out instead you get people with annoyingly bright yellow cars.

i say flat silver-ftw

hey as long as the wing is gone and those hideuos stripes im all for it. just dont make it permanent. cant wait to see it.

i’v always wanted an old muscle car flat black with some white pin work and red chevy rally wheels with like 600 hp now thats cool

you mean money pit F-body primer grey.

now thats a color thats over played,

just go with semi-gloss.

there will be no white pin work, no red chevy wheels and unfortunatly no 600hp…maybe 200 to the wheels haha

Semi-gloss FTW

Flat black wouldn’t be too bad :slight_smile:

i think flat black will look better then a semi-gloss

I might flat black my car depending on what someone wants to paint it.:tup:

You could be the fist to paint that ish army green (olive drab),that would be different.