Paint j00b

DIY: Slowest Hot Rod around…yeeaaa im gonna paint the fucker flat black…some people think its the gay…but im all for it…i have the sport compact car issue when they paint the WRXSTi…but any specific tips? …brand? (i hear krylon is good) optimum temperature or place to paint and etc etc…thanks peeps

Ahh not another one…

another one? name one besides the rx7 i see once…a year

I hope your not talkin bout your car please no

my car is flat black, and i know of 4 more cars in roch that are aswell…

DO NOT PAINT THE Z FLAT BLACK!!!

as much as i hate to say this it will actually look worse than the stripes.

please dont

I see a ton of flat black cars around here… mostly Civics

oh man, i dont agree with this one either… would def say not to rattle it!

im in the process of my teg going flat black right now :snky:

rattle cans look like shit, the only way to flat black a car is to buy a gallon from the paint store, scuff the car and use a paintgun

i say do it !

dont listen to anyone else, do what you want to do

you know my opinion

dude, just save the money and get a real paint job instead. It’s a 300zx not a ford tempo.

definately don’t paint it flat black…stick with a darker color though, a dark blue or black would look hot IMO

I like this color:
http://www.netpro.ne.jp/~futagami/jpncars/300ZX-91.jpg

I ain’t gonna say much cause it’s your car but i wouldnt do it :shrug:

dude just admit that you dont wanna spend the money on a good paint job…rather than acting like you really do want a flat black Z…because we all know that really isn’t what you want. Just spend the g and a half and get it done up stock red…nothing wrong with that…an NA Z with a pretty new paint job = a boosted Z with a crappy paint job to me…both are awesome cars…

I beg to differ

Did somebody say rattlecan! :snky:

If you are going to do it flat black use some chalkboard paint. Otherwise, a dark metalic color would rock so much better.

:word:

http://www.exotics4less.com/02-Murcielago-Blu-Cre-001.jpg

i think this color would look so sexy on any Z