Project Kouki s14 -- 56k AH

needs to be lower!

don’t try and fool us with parking your car 1/2 on the driveway and 1/2 on the street!

hahah you know i’m playing, looks good man

just need 5lug and rims and your SET

ps: take off the tow hook, it looks really out of place on your car. my 2 cents

lower + dope wheels,

dont need to have 5 lug. 4 Lug wheels are easy to find.

But anyway here’s some motivation:

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g116/dvstr1/DSC00043.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o172/chadillac_05/IMAGE_232.jpg

Already got ppl checkin out your car??

Looks like if he were to lower the car it would be really close to scrapping the ground.

Chad, it’s looking good but remove that tow hook, you look like a poser. That alone will make people picard when they check your car out. I know I would.

:picard:

well i dig the tow hook, guess i got alittle rice in me then…

so? he drives an s-chassis.

Not a 4x4.

and anyone who goes straight up an angled driveway is stupid, if you’re decently low of course.

And get some real pictures. enough of the blurry cell phone snaps!!

and rear valences lol

Someone hook this man up RIGHT with some rims. Sick looking car Chad!

car looks awesome, no doubt

but how effective woudl that two hook be?

if it ever need to be used, towing a 2700+ lb car from a tow hok thats hed on by a bolt/washer setup doesnt seem to safe to me

just seems like the hook would bend/twist, or break free from the oem hook

It’s obviously for looks Matt! I doubt anyone actually plans on using those anyways. I remember seeing one of those tow hooks on purple240sx’s “silvia” as well.

:picard:

hahah yeah that tow hook is a little off - im debating putting the car on jack stands and removing the whole suspension and 4 lug set up, i want to get my controlarms and shizz powdercoated black or at least clean off the rust and do it my self, then when the summer comes you can eat off my wheel wells ? yes ?

Breakdown for Suspension -

New 5 lug all around

• Stance GR2’s front and rear, with Bings Muti link -

• 300zx front calipers (new) powdercoated um… i’ll think about black with white lettering or … i dont know what ever

• 300zx front rotors obviously

• 300zx rear calipers with ebrake cable i am assuming - and rotors

and some mad tight wheels with a stupid offset - still deciding !

hahah yeah that tow hook is a little off - im debating putting the car on jack stands and removing the whole suspension and 4 lug set up, i want to get my controlarms and shizz powdercoated black or at least clean off the rust and do it my self, then when the summer comes you can eat off my wheel wells ? yes ?

Breakdown for Suspension -

New 5 lug all around

• Stance GR2’s front and rear, with Bings Muti link -

• 300zx front calipers (new) powdercoated um… i’ll think about black with white lettering or … i dont know what ever

• 300zx front rotors obviously

• 300zx rear calipers with ebrake cable i am assuming - and rotors

• all braided lines etc
    and some mad tight wheels with a stupid offset - still deciding !