Project Notch

I would be happy with just making money at this point. I hate huge jobs. Cause they tie me up so bad and net 30 suck. finish project waite 30 days for the check. Igot so many money now jobs piling up. I can literally feel my ass puckering at this point !!!

As far as Matt goes, i understand pjb cant say anything bad about him, but i for sure can. When you put in a fence for someone, fix theyre roof, re-wire bullshit they had fucked up in there garage, put up sheet rock, fix a cement pad, and help them work on cars they make money off of, and get nothing that was promised to you out of it, THATS BULLSHIT! I did all sorts of shit for that guy and got not a damn thing but hardship in return. John is right i damn well can say i built it now, but i should have been able to say that if it was in matts garage too! I had friends that were more than willing to come over and help (as you can easily tell) but noone wants to deal with an angry miserable dickhead like matt. He literally would not let me work on the car unless it was something he felt was needed to be done. All i was “allowed” to do was order parts that he was supposed to help install, So after listening to that idiot and spending an entire winter doing shit for him and getting nothing in return i removed my car and all of my things for it from his garage. In 3 short months we completed a full restoration/motor swap with the exception of paint. In 8 months at his place all that happened was talking and broken promises, oh and lets not leave out that in the hour he did spend on my car he cut out peices of the tourque boxes (structural integrity of the car) because he didnt know what he was doing, ruined my windsheild and cut a BRAKE LINE thinking it was A FUCKING FUEL LINE. The guy is a total moron and acts like a complete ten year old, because unfortuneatly for my friend who lives down the street he now gives me and my close friends attitude because I didnt let him push me around. Matts best friend richie even came over to compliment our work on my car and when i say goodbye to richie i happen to say hi to matt and he tells me to fuck off because he is an immature 4 yr old …So Matt without your help my car runs like an animal and i couldnt be happier with it… And that is why anything else i need done that i cant do, the car will be with hank, because he actually knows wtf is good lol! On a side note After venting (sorry for wasting anyones time who read that) Thanks for all the praise fellas!!! It definitley makes the project even more worth it! I have a new fan coming in this week and hopefully can get what i have for an exhaust on that thing so that certain red civic can get its ass kicked this weekend sean!

Dam now I’m sorry for not showing up. U gonna write a nice post like this about me now?? lol:rofl

I wish i had friends to help with my car … lol:ahh

ooHH and PJB ur more than likely gonna be in the same boat u wer in last year. Hope ur shit turns out well !!!:retardclap

HAHa any post i post about you would be nothing but good dude!! HAHA i know i gotta say adam and the rest of my buddies who have been around were a HUGE help, i definitley couldnt have done the thing alone, i mean i had to call you just to make a steering shaft fit haha. And unfortunately for paul i agree i think matt is gonna dick him around for the rest of the season and he is going to have to ride up to adirondack nationals in his truck, paul says he doesnt care. Idk how you couldnt personally, i just hope matt proves me wrong with pauls project for pauls sake.

Hey man as long as you dont have to go to dubai to help install this shit it will be good right?? lol.

I didnt know you had to wait on getting paid, that sucks big time specially when you run yourself ragged getting shit done! Well at least you know that in a couple weeks ill have some work for ya if you want it!

def…motor runs go0d…nice and smooth and i got a damn good deal on it…HANK FTW!!!..turnkey motor for 300$ and it runs better than my new one…thanx man

hank is a fucking pimp.

Honestly I told him to take his time on my car. Im really not in a huge rush to get it done. If its out this year, great. If not, thats ok too. Ill just have to tow it to where I need to store it this winter.

He hasnt fucked me over.

hank is def pimp status haha…and like i said paul i hope matt proves me wrong and doesnt fuck you over, but it seems with him its gotta happen…

ANYWAYS enough about matt, this threads about my car and all the shit talkers that like it haha…i pulled the front bumper off today and drilled some holes in the t-stat, i got a 3100 cfm pusher fan on the way so hopefully friday night i can have her out and running nice and cool!!

I hope this car runs great asap cause we still need to see the civic battle

Need to dial in the suspension first so its not in the Civics lane. I saw it go into the other lane leaving the lot Saturday.

For once pjb is right, haha, sadly leaving the lot was only about 3/4 throttle, im gonna have alot of suspension shit to play with, but i got time because delucia wont be around until next wednesday anyways!

yeh get your shit all straight and work on launchin the car straight. Last thing i want is a drag wing cutting through my quarter pannel

I actually want to go to Dubai. Have u ever sen the place on the discovert channel. it’s the richest place in the world. And I get paid bucks to go !!! lol:thumbup

Well hell, i was mistaken i thought it was a shithole lol…if ur getting paid good enough money hell id go too then…

have him dial in that susp of yours ,holy shit it leans worse than the titanic on takeoff

yeah well hopefully i can get a race with delucia tomorrow night, i should be done working by noon, so i have all day to put on a fan, put my front bumper on and start practice launching and making changes…

Get that shizz on video! Im not gonna be around

Pauly what did you forget? You just posted yesterday that you knew I was on vacation till wednesday, lol no running tomorrow I’m in a different state