Project Notch

HAha, almost forgot about that!!!

Center that engine/trans?

HAHA you know you loved it…i cant wait to get outa work tomorrow so i can get back there and we can set that whip on all fours again! You figure out a tire situation yet A?

Ha we should worry about striaghtening the owner first

yeah we messed with that a little bit i actually just cranked on the tailshaft while securing it to the trans mount and it made the angle closer, it isnt perfect but im going to live with it for now…

HAHA easy i know you been hitting the weights D, i dont wanna mess wit you anymore

Looked pretty off. I’d just be careful, don’t wana mess up the tail bearing and/or driveshaft.

Yeah i mean it definitley is not perfect but like i said im gonna try to live with it, shouldn’t hurt the trans at all unless of course something binds up somewhere, but the driveshaft is iffy at the moment

Nah havent found tires yet P. I think Im fucked for this weekend…

Ride those beat ass hoosiers i have haha…I know where i can get tires for you
call up silly steve hes got those slicks i bought last year and never used, remember those?

Nah, what size??

i just thought of those, i gave them to him for nothing they have decent tread, i had them in the garage during winter and they were hardened up from the cold and i havent felt them since but ive seen them sitting in the corner of his garage, one good smoke show and id think they would come back to life!

they werent really tall, 27 or 27.5 i think but they’re fairly wide, i think they were 27x10’s but the tread width was more than 10 inches i remember that

Damn, what brand, ya remember?

call up that crazy idiot hes always looking for money and he definitley isnt putting them on that nova anytime soon, i literally gave them to him for free so dont let him try to bend you over…dana has that coats mounting machine and a balancer so you dont even have to bring them anywhere if you grab them off him we can go do it ourselves!

Yeah they were hoosiers too…

they might be damn near perfect for you…thinking off of the top of my head theyre damn near same size as yours, they may be even a c-hair wider

Hmm, call that idiot tomorrow and tell him u want em back LOL. That’ll be my hookup for helpin ya out…and its free!! haha

Ill get a hold of him tomorrow, try to stop there and grab them when im done working tomorrow then well meet up and head to dana’s tire machines so we can get them bitches mounted up and you can cruise tomorrow night.

I hope he still has them, i know i saw them there last time i was there a couple weeks ago