Project S10

For sale is my project S10 that is seen here.

http://www.shift518.com/showthread.php?t=17023

As it sits, the truck currently has a custom 4 link and is back halved. The bed DOES need to be cut to accommodate the new frame rails. The truck has a narrowed ford 8.8 under it with posi 3.73’s. This is a project truck, it does not come with a motor, transmission or driveshaft. There is a set of Weld draglites that are for the truck, 15x10’s out back, 15x4’s up front. The truck has motor mounts already made to accept an LS style motor.

I’m asking 3K for the truck as the body and paint are in excellent condition. There isn’t any rot or serious rust anywhere’s on the vehicle.

Price is negotiable.

Chris

U assssssss I wanted to see this thing dominate man . I understand though why . Good luck man

Hopefully someone will pick it up and finish it… We have a ton of fab work into the 4 link and back half.

And… I’ll give 10% of the selling price to any shift member who gets it sold.

post it on S10Forum.com and some other S10 sites

do you have an engine for it or are you using it for something else? Open to trades?

sweet ride wish i had the cash…glws

I don’t have a motor for it. Depends on what you have for trades… I’m also pretty flexible on the price…

Have any interest in a 98 jeep wrangler TJ?? I would need some cash my way though

is this truck still for sale?

It’s gone now…