Project Tasha

ok so the motor is in. its running. i have to set the timing cause it was a 95 motor and the dizzy did not have a coil? so i just used the one that was in the car. needs to be fine tuned. exhaust is on but its only mock setup. thanks john (kollo) for helping at a critical point last night. i went to bleed the clutch and the line started leaking. i went to move the car last night to see if she would move a bit, and the powersteering high pressure line blew.
i need to put the new clutch line in today. the new p.s line. set the timing better. weld the exhaust up and set the break lines up and then bleed the breaks. oh and figure out a way to hook the heater hoses up cause the ones on the 95 motor is different then the connections to the 93 chassis. wtf. mofo… so here goes…

Yup… S14 motors don’t have a coil like the S13’s do.
It’s built right into the dizzy I believe.

motor is in! she is running! purring like a kitten!! drove her today first time!! pics to come…

I also have a SER Spec V, got my stockers painted lime green… lmao gonna look sick on my 240, ill post pics soon.

^Make sure you use 25mm spacers or something, those things are +47 offset IIRC. They look awesome once they’re spaced out enough. Good luck and LOL at lime green! Are you serious?

Ser wheels and lime green stockers… hmm, where have I seen that before…

Cars coming along man, good work.