projectors

hey… i have a question

http://cgi.ebay.ca/89-94-NISSAN-240SX-EURO-PROJECTOR-DIAMOND-HEADLIGHTS-Q_W0QQitemZ260002362897QQihZ016QQcategoryZ38661QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

are these real projectors for 240sx?

Starting bid US $6.99
Shipping costs: To Canada – US $105.00

hahahaha

They look to be real projectors (real crappy most likely). Buy em, test em out, let us know how they look.

definitely shitty crappy waste of money projectors, woah 150$ usd for shipping to canada. simply wow, they weight next to nothing.
by all means, buy em test em out, and share your feedbacks.

I have those on my 200! lol but I dind’t pay that price for it

does squat tho…

scatters the light…

get hella ones

it doesnt say to Canada $105, it says Worldwide $105 and then it says:

Seller’s payment instructions
Ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Post Office boxes, Canada /GU/APO/FPO PR is international Rate. will be $30.99

do you actually expect to get somthing good for 7 dollars?

holy fuck the people on son these days are amazing!

do you actually expect to get 12.5 for your car?

holy f*** the people on son these days are amazing!

ooooooooooooooooooooooo dissssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

lol ok thanks guys…

to let u guys know… im not buying these. its jus that me and my frd has a bet on if these are real projector lights… i say they are. and my frd says they are not…haha

i guess they arnt real projectors then …haha

those things are like… a magnify glass in front of a bulb.
not real projectors

Tony240 had those on his car. But I think he got a better deal wink wink

do you actually expect to get 12.5 for your car?

holy f*** the people on son these days are amazing![/quote]

yes, because i dont put 7 dollar projectors on my car and the motor hasnt come out of my car 3 times in the past month…

Well you aren’t paying 7 dollars for the lights man… tons of poeple do this on ebay, they put an auction for next to nothing and then inflate shipping to what they want to get for the item. This way they only have ot pay fees on a 10 dollar auction when in reality they sold an item for 105$ (assuming it’s 10 bucks to ship)

Where can I buy hella ones ?

you can get

hella = summit racing
and
bosch = crappy tire

i have the projector lights. yes they scatter the lights, but are much clearer, but i decided nto to use mine because my hids will blind even more people thus me not using the housing. IMO, tell your friend not to get them.