s14 Zenki TSX Projector retrofit.

What do you guys think of these? Is there a market for them?
Would you pay $600 USD for a pair?

nope!

hell no!

ugly

How does it look @ night… you know… when your lights ACTUALLY matter??

they will look very very good.
TSX retrofit is bixenon with reall good cut off when using an HID. Very popular but you can save 1/2 the cost by doing it your self. I open lenses fairly often so its not hard to set up.

nah i wouldn’y pay 600 USD or CAD for those… Like someone else said if we were to get them done ourselves the cost of parts would be alot less…

Actually these ones are used. I was quoted a price for a “just made” pair using tsx projectors for $750 and with s2k projectors about $1,000.

There are soem guys doing it lcoally and you can make your own harness.

HID planet or HID university / forum has really good resources. Get some used zenki lamps for cheap and some murano projectors.

yuck!

yea thats pretty nasty looking

Function over form - go for it.

It sure as hell beats sticking HIDs into halogen housings and blinding the f*ck out of everyone.

^^^ rofl that’s totally me until I find some kinda projector application

looks odd, like a giant eyeball.
for $600 US i’d rather spend it on Euro glass headlights

but of course, if you want the proper cutoff line, go for it

and no market here, just a select few would have the cash

You can’t see what you’r lights look like when you’re driving anyways, lol

Buy 'em… I rather have a kick ass performing headlight than a good looking one…
Unfortunately I have the opposite at the moment… :frowning:

Would look alot better IMO if the housing was painted black, seen it in a had full of honda retrofits. It removes the chrome look that everyone dislikes.

They’re nice pieces, but that front end just doesn’t look right with them. Spend the extra money, get a Kouki front end, get the TSX projectors in that, and it’ll be pure sex.

^ Even nicer if someone did a pimp retro fit with the JDM Kouki lights…

600 hell no those lenses look off like there smaller.

why…ff…

J30 lights look close, may require some adjustment to leading edge of the hood/grill