proof Iran is next

Bush also accused Iran of providing material support to the insurgency in Iraq and vowed to continue to pressure Iraq’s neighbor.

“Such actions, along with Iran’s support for terrorism and its pursuit of nuclear weapons, are increasingly isolating Iran, and America will continue to rally the world to confront these threats,” he said.

Military intelligence sources tell CNN that Iranians have crossed into southern Iraq to try to influence the Shiite community and train militias. In addition, late last year there was a shipment of weapons seized that had earmarks of coming from Iran. That shipment included improvised explosive devices that appeared to be manufactured with the same techniques used by Lebanon-based terrorist group Hezbollah, military intelligence officials said.

and here we go…

If that is the case, it’s going to take a LOT more to go into Iran than it took to go into Iraq. I would be very surprised if it happened anytime in the next 2 years. If it does, it’s going to be a HUGE coalition because that’s about the only circumstances I can see congress allowing it to happen.

Basically :word: . We cant just go into Iran right now even if we wanted to. Iran knows this, and thats why they are :blah: barking up a storm.

What I find really funny is all this talk about Iran, but you dont hear all that much about Syria. If you guys knew half the shit they were up to I bet you would be saying omg Syria is next. I will tell you guys this, there is a whole lot more going on between all of these countries then you will ever hear about.

I think 99% of the US doesn’t have a clue what is going on in the middle east.

Well there are alot of clueless people in this country. The current administration is very good at playing to their fears. I dont know how many people i have come across since ive been home that found out i was in iraq and were just totally unplugged with whats happening around them. :bloated: I remember I was talking to one lady at work, shes like oh yeah so how was it, didnt we get that guy hessin or something? Im like yeah we captured saddam hussein. :bloated: Shes like oh yeah thats the guy! Ugh.

^ And that is only the tip of the iceberg.
I don’t think we Americans are possible of comprehending what is going on over there.
That whole region is a giant cluster fuck that we can’t fathom.

Indeed it is. I workin in Intel there and some of the shit I read on a daily basis blew my mind.

im gonna agree on this. They gonna get some too.

I am sure there is a list of targets numbering 1 - 13152490368028423 on the US hit list. There are probably teams of people thinking shit up about the best ways to invade, etc…