Property owners chime in.

MOST banks do not require an inspection. And Vlad, you find what you want and we will dig in.

Vlad, Rott isnt a bad place for a decent home, but options do come in colonie. Do not rush. The right place will come… it did for Wayne. His shiznit is pimpin. I had two perfect places for you… but they are gone now…but we will find more. At the moment we are investing in lake homes so that wont help you.

If you buy a forclosure or short sale, expect long long delays unless you know how to play the game, cause most let the normal pace occur, and its slow usually depending where they are at in the process. I have a good site for bank stuff, but i think its easier to steal from an estate or most likely a desperate seller…and there are more coming daily. The market is picking up a little locally, but options will come. I just inspected a great deal on dean st in niskayuna… 110k for a 3 family with a large 2 car. The other two units pay more than the mortgage… taxes were not good, but with the other units, you live there for 250-300 a month. You should be looking at two families… there are soooo many in schenectady, but i discourage living/buying there at this time due to taxes… and sometimes location.