Property owners chime in.

It comes with Mold, Mc d’s cup, 70’s curtians, and a sperm ridden couch ??? :smiley:

BUY IT!!!..

Nice house.

Im not a pro, but that foundation says :ohnoes to me… maybe it looks worse then it is. Gutter needs to be fixed, as well as the roof. its really not that bad. WTF is with half the wall missing?

House is build on a slab, there is rot going into the wooden floor base, whether it be termites or else, foundation and that wall are junk.

Some of the walls were vandalized as well.

The garage however is minty, just my luck, the only piece I really wanted anyway.

That second floor porch is a riot, there is no ladder leading up-to it or doors, only the second floor windows. Not only you have to climb through a window to get onto it or back out, it’s also not on the same level as the floor of the room but rather on the level of the window.

Not too smart.

looks wayyyy better than my place?

All that is fixable if you want to spend the cashish. The bank knows it’s a tough sell and they wont move it if they wont negotiate.

That place looks like it smells lovely…and the couch pic made me :rofl hard

I would buy it. That shit is nothing.

Are you signed up on a list to get foreclosure listing properties?

:ninja

http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt302/AllstarGraphics1/CRMLS28106535B.jpg

Brilliant contractor

It’s a shame the house is rotting away, aside from the “WTF” porch it looks cute.

That house will get scooped up and gone through. The damage already done isn’t that bad and fixing that porch by throwing a door in there to be able to access it wouldn’t be difficult either.

The house is fine, it needs $5-9k is cosmetic bs depending on how baller you do it - and God willing, a paintjob. It isnt “rotting away” either. Door on the porch wont happen, check out the height of the windows.

I guess it just looks a lot worse than it is, that’s not that bad to fix her all up. :slight_smile:
Paint is sort of SUPER bright blue. Maybe that’s just Vlad’s style though…
And he can crawl out the window onto the porch, who needs a door to enjoy a nice summer evening? :lol

Not for me, better examples out there.

Good call on the door. I caught that after taking a second look at it. I’d probably tear that porch down as there is no conveinent way to get out to it. To safe guard myself, if I was seriously going to consider that property I would put atleast $15,000 aside to get that place up to tip top shape.

Word, which means you need at least a [$15000 + your time/energy/risk] discount off market value of the house.

If you could get that house for the right price depending on the location of the property it could turn into a nice first time home for someone. In this market I wouldn’t recommend flipping. There’s more renter’s now looking then there are buyer’s. I’m getting into buying income property and hanging on to it.

Flipping still possible. Especially where homes are chizzeap. This one looks like Schen county?

I hope its free!

House is in Latham.

DJ good ninja find batman! Only one website out there had the back porch pic :ninja

House requires a lot of work and won’t be mortgaged by a the bank so I’ll keep looking out.

I’d buy it just for the garage however otherwise. Location isn’t bad at all either.

K20 should be very familiar with the house.