proposed new meet location

I have been thinkin about the wednesday meets at derry and 10th line, they are cool and all but when the summer months come im sure we’ll be hassled by the police alot in that area.I was thinkin about mabye moving the meets to a place where we can go inside and sit down and grab food and chill out , it would be like the dr.inks meets from a few yrs ago , i nkow of a place in milton called Hot Rods ive spoken with the manager about possilby having wednesday meets there and he was excited about it , he said he would ive us a deal on the food and drinks there also. I would like to know if there is any interest in this ,and if so who would be interesed in this also.

thanks

farmer
__

new location is cool but milton is a bit far for the ppl in more urban locations. i don’t know just a thought. i wouldn’t mind maybe going once a month but not every week.

well ive set it up for wed april 19 at hot rods to see who will go and then we can determine the frequency of the meets there .

ive got quite a few ppl goin already i think it will be good

farmer

IMO, it would be really nice to have a meet closer to the city… I have to drive like 25 minutes for the nearest meet…

Also I don’t think a lot of people actually buy food/drinks at the meets, so I dont’ know if having it in a restaurant is good idea.

I’ll probably come down either way I’m just commenting though…

How bout once in a while kinda thing at this place? Bring the wifeys take a look at everyones cars for a hour or so then eat and then second peeks at everyones cars…for those who dont want to eat theirs always the regular meets. For people to go in and have dinner im sure you’d get a few guys going if people knew eachother…Its hard to picture a complete random 240 guy just popping in for dinner with another random. and Milton is not too far from the derry/10th meet spot. As for cops hastling us…i dont see where they wont hastle us.

Sounds good to me farms. I’ll try and make it out for the 19th.

I’ll be there… post up a map to Hot Rods Farms!

I think it’s as good a place ans a WEST end meet would be at… if it is too far west for you, maybe set up a more central meet… this is afterall the west side.

It is almost 45 minutes for me to get there, and now that my wednesday night schedule has opened up, I will be making the treck out there…

Theo

haha theo 45min drive ur one crazy man… i drive prob 15 mins to westend …so milton is like 25-30? i dunno? o___O compass? what?lost…

Theo ftw. u drive 45 mins to get here, my hero. :slight_smile:

damn so far. can drop by that night,
so this is not indefinite?

I think most of us that come to the west end meets live in Toronto and Mississauga… going to Milton would be too far for a lot of people. Maybe having a meet there once a month is ok… but I don’t think I would be able to make it there ever week…

People still showing up for this? What time? Where the heck is it?

121 chisholm or some shit

401 west to 25, turn left (to head south) on 25… then it’s your first right (west) and the place is called Hot Rods, it’s on your right side, right after the bend

or if youre coming from the lake… take 25 up and it’s the first left before the 401

121 chisholm dr. milton, ontario
Doh pwn3d by mike’s skillz

I would definately be there - but I am currently way west…like in Winnipeg. No seriously, I’m in Winnipeg.

Dust call me later so we can talk, also maybe drive up there at the same time, ill be in the Area

I’ll call you when I’m heading over… I’ll be leaving from the GF in miss though. so I’ll be taking 401 to 25… and I don’t have the hdd on me…