proposed str33t rac3: dkid v shady

asshole

lol dont you ever stop? O yeah you STARTED THIS THREAD so you put it on yourself

wtf? i posted it caus i thought it would be a good race.

jealousy’s a bitch, ain’t it?

lol dont you ever stop. What am i jealous of?

i not quite sure, you tell me.

Hmm cant think of anything really. I talk to girls/like my car/ am building another/ going to a great college for cheap. Nope ive got nothing ryan.

actually the food at fordham is good i hear guess im jealous of that.

constant hating=jealousy no matter how you slice it.

you hate your own car? So can you be joalous of yourself?

i dont hate my car, way to avoid the subject matter.

ill see if i can put this in a simpler format for you

why are you constantly “hating” on me, my car, my plans, and most recently (and pathetically), my auto detailing business (or hobby, if brett is reading this)?

i come on here to have fun/waste time/be entertained, not to have to watch my back to see what kind of BS dkid just posted

Damn cop was sittin at the light, luckily he dident clock me when me and pete went at it :lol

the spot got REAL hot after we left, rolled through on our way home… :ohnoes

haha on the way home a chevelle wanted to have fun aparently… if its who i think it was i think its a mostly stock chevelle…

yanked a car out of the whole ( i was going easy due to my axle) then got about another ahead and i started pullin a bit at about 65-70mph…

Prolly got shorter gears than i do… wasnt exspecting to even come close to keeping up with it

Anyways I may be out again tonight depending on what the girl wants to do… Rents are taking our child for the night so well see

Rolled through on the way home and there was an Albany PD Charger on one side and a Colonie PD Crown vic on the other side :ahh

APD charger had me pulled over, tint ticket :facepalm