protesters protest against bars in Albany

http://www.fridaypuppy.com/index.php/2010/11/04/whats-your-beef-with-wolffs/?ref=nf

My friend Melanie alerted me to this post on Craigslist:

http://www.fridaypuppy.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Craigslist.jpg

It’s so strange.
I have so many questions.
Are there still such a thing as saloons? I might be wrong, but I thought in order for a place to be considered a saloon, there needs to be swinging half doors and horses tied to posts in the front.
And what’s their beef with Wolff’s?? Wolff’s doesn’t even serve whiskey! I’m pretty sure saloons must sell whiskey. And any night of the week, half the crowd at Wolff’s is in their 70s, for pete’s sake.
Well, if you happen to be reading this, Saloon Haters, it’s going to be cold outside. Take a 5 minute break from picketing, come inside, have yourself a bowl of chef Jeff’s homemade Vermont Cheddar and Beer Soup, and try one of Wolff’s delicious weiss beers. I guarantee you, a nice .5liter cold one will turn that frown upside down in no time.
(If you are looking for something to do Friday night, c’mon down to Wolff’s and have a beer in protest of Saloon Protesting.)

With the democrats in office I could totally see this happening. :lol

i kind of want to drive by and see what the signs say…this is stupid.

If I was local, I’d be getting drunk there tomorrow night

People are fucking morons. Dont they realize how much taxable income comes from all the bars in Albany?

lol what a bunch of idiots.

yes apparently that person has never heard of the meadowbrook saloon, probably the most hillbilly saloon around.

Why do they keep using the word “Saloons”. Do they have a Wild Wild West role playing group as well?

I hope somebody gets shot or hit by a car.

I wanna offer one of them a beer.

Yetti, throw hotdogs at these morons from your post.

sounds pathetic

I hope the rain keeps up, good luck with your candles fuckers.

dis

Shift518 should go out and set up a support table with warm drinks and brownies. We should spike all the warm drinks with alcohol and put E and weed in all the brownies. Drunken Orgy on youtube FTW

I AM IN FOR THE PROTESTING…

These must be some DAMN fine, sexy women protesting. Because they must not need local bars, and their liquored up patrons to engage in sexual activity thanks to ugly &/or obese shielding beer goggles.

Oh wait until JVG sees this shit. Get him down there so he can chug a boot right in front of those fuckers :haha

I hope there is a puddle in front of the sidewalk they camp out on. In for repeated puddle spraying drivebys!

Go out and protest by the bars?

Sounds like a genius way to get hit by a drunk driver.

Oh the irony.

I’d love to go tonight and collect my birthday boot, but i’m in LA where its 89* :shrug:

I wish I was in the area so I could go to the place get drunk and harass the liberals. Wolffs is one of my favorite bars.