PRP Aug 16 TNT

any1 going tonight? i think i’m gonna go tonight

What time does it usually start? My friend is going out and I’m supposed to go too depending on what time it is.

6:30pm-10:30pm or so

i might go up, still havent decided

I’ll be there, but will not be running. I’ll look around in the lanes to find any familiar cars.

At about half track on the left hand side, look for the maroon TA parked by the fence. That’s me.

I’ll be there. Black ram air TA

im stuck at work til 630 blaaaaaa

i’m taking my kids up to spectate.

Everyone’s car seemed to like the air quality, it was pretty good last night. My car ran .5 quicker and almost 5 MPH faster in quarter.

Not mine. Appparently it’s a bad thing to crush the limiter from 1st to 2nd and 2nd to 3rd.

I was sitting at the end of the grandstands on the left hand side, and I heard that thing hit the rev limiter. I was thinking, “that’s killing et’s”.

Nice car. There were several nice LS1 TA’s in attendance Wednesday. I also saw a nice white LT1 WS6 parked behind the grand stands on the right hand side.

times?

11.99 @ 115
12.00 @ 114
12.03 @ 114
12.43 @ 114

60’s ranged from low 1.70’s to mid 2.20’s. And when I say hit the limiter I mean HIT the limiter. I guess when I had TSP change the shift points to 6700 they didn’t see the need to change the limiter from 6799.

IROC: Thanks for the compliment. And it sure was killing my et and mph.

nice,need to get those 60’ down!

Yeah, not too bad but definetly not what I was expecting from a head and cam car. The rev limiter killed both et and mph.

ever have it dynoed? what gears you running? what heads you got? that cam is similar to mine what lobes is it on?

Never dynoed. 4.10’s. AFR small bore 225’s. Not sure about the lobes on the cam.