Went to tnt at PRP last wed. night the 6th

Just got around to posting up. Kinda up in the air about that track. I got there late and missed the 1st time trial. Couldn’t hook worth crap. My mph was all over the place. IS the left lane mph f***ed up? Here are the results.

1st pass Right lane. 1.38 @ 9.90 @ 137.xx suspension was set the same as last year when I was cutting 1.26 short times at Thompson. 1st pass for the car this year and I figured the plugs were loaded up a little. Didn’t miss or anything but felt sluggish.

2nd pass Left lane. 1.43 @ 9.751 @ 142.85 suspension was still the same. Spun badly.

3rd pass Right lane. Loosened rebound on the front shocks all the way and loosened the travel limiters all the way.
1.340 @ 9.750 @ 138.xx

Went home scratching my head. I’m going to Thompson :kiss:on Saturday.

been hearing that a lot lately. the timers have been way off. there was a street car that went 1.2xx 60ft at 11.66 just to give you an idea how much they are off at times

wow, the track sounds horrible. that car must have some snot in it to drop 4mph and still run the same et!

for some reason on my car the left l ane reads 3-4mph faster in the left lane

i have video of my ass end kicking out in the left lane during my 1-2 shift. Thats the only time I have ever lifted at the track. Kinda put poop in my pants.

And timers have been all over the place up there. That place just sucks!

:rofl:

like the time it spooled at north park autox and you looped it? :smiley:

nah that was fun. hell me and kurt went out and i just let it rip any chance i got!

sorry to hear Tom

prp tnt is a waste of time. never no hook. i go sometimes just to waste money and time.

Sounds just like what I did :smiley: I was 7 hundreths off my best at PRP 1.34 and my average at Thompson 1.27. But in all fairness I never go to TNT at Thompson, only race days.

that sucks

X2