PRP

since tnt is a waste of time cause track prep sucks i’m going on fri. for the box no box race. hopefully they will prep cause it is treated like a regular raceday but without points and only $25. is anyone else going? Starts at 7pm. you get 2 time trials then elimination starts.

So what happened? Did you go ?

3 passes. 11.55, 11.55, and a 11.56 on a 11.48 dial but redlit. air wasn’t good. spun all 3 passes 1.60, 1.61, 1.63 60’. da was 2000-2300ft. i need an airbag in the rear and try another tire. i want to try a pair of quick time pros if somebody has a set let me know. I cannot dead hook with MT et drags wtf?

QTP’s are the shit. Mine hooked hard on a poorly prepped BSD until the weight unloaded off the rear when she popped back up. If you aren’t bogging and the front stays up for you on the launch, 11.5 QTP’s should do you well.

cool. i’m also tired of changing tires at the track so qtp’s will solve that problem. i’ll ride to the track with them on. i’m going to go with 27/11.5/ 15’s.

I have a set of qtp’s 27/11.5/15’s on bogarts you’re welcome to borrow for a night. I’m hoping to come watch at the track in the next week or so on a TNT night.

hey brad what’s up. i probably can’t make it to the track for at least a month so i’ll let you know and i wanna say thanks. will your bogarts fit because my 12 bolt is narrowed 1.25 inches in each side. what backspacing are your bogarts?

Just let me know ahead of time. I’m not sure how they’ll fit since your rear is narrowed. The bs is 7 1/2" but I’ve heard that bogarts are closer to 7.

I’m running the 27 x 11.5 x 15 on 15 x 9 Bogart SS’s and the fenderwells needed massaged(sp) a little to keep them from rubbing aroung corners. I believe my BS is 7in. Narrowed rear may be a problem.

ya it will be you need like a 5.5in back spacing