PSP and Emulation

One of my buddies had a psp and he was running all these nes, snes games off of it. He also had n64 I guess but it didnt run really well. Anyway, how do you get emulators and all the old roms and stuff on it? To me, thats one of the only reasons to get a psp. Sure itd be fun to have a portable metal gear solid game, an EA nhl game, a final fantasy game and stuff, but having all those and emulation would just be the ultimate in portable gaming.

If anybody knows how to do that let me know. If anybody wants to sell a psp too, let me know. Im in the market. Thanks in advance.

(I already have tons of roms and emulators on the computer, although id imagine you would need a diff emulator for the psp?)

I have a PSP I may let go for the right price, It’s still packed in my one suitcase I’m too lazy to empty from Myrtle beach in august lol.

Is it the old model or slim? What does it come with? Whats the condition of it?

Old Model. Mint cond. Soft case. I’d keep all the games and shit, I’d be upgrading to the slim.

ya the slim has a few features I like better. More system memory is the biggie. Anybody on the emulation aspect?

They have this really great search engine these days, called “Google”.

1. Go to www.google.com

2. In the little box, enter emulation PSP

3. ???

4. Profit.

Yes and ideally thered be no such thing as a message board, just a list of 10,000 stickies. If people like you had it your way, why bother asking a question if the answer is on the internet SOMEWHERE. Oh yea, its because I dont have all day to scroll through every search result. However, I did google it before hand and found a few sites actually. Before I create a username and password on 20 different sites, I was hoping to get some good info from somebody whos had experience with it.

Oh and the whole “theres a really great search engine these days called google” bullshit is getting old. Everytime I see somebody write that I wish I could punch them in the face. Like it doesnt appear daily on every message board EVER. Get some new material. Try googling new material actually. Youd be suprised with what you will come up with.