PSP + racing games

So i have a 1.5 hr commute to and from work (3hrs total) every day, so other than passing out on the buss and IPOD’ing, i was thinking of picking up a PSP

Sadly they dont have Gran Turismo for PSP, but I see they have a bunch of other racing games and shit, just wondering if anyone has any opinions on those specific games, or have suggestions?

I guess I can always get a sports game and kill mad time with it that way.

i like the PSP, u was thinking about picking one up.

wow that was so helpful

yo get madden, u could spend hours on that

The only racing games I feel to be worth picking up would be Race Car Driver and (I hate to say it) NFS most wanted and carbon.

I do love the GTA’s and my most played game is actually gta liberty city stories.

[quote=“Toda Party,post:3,topic:38461"”]

wow that was so helpful

[/quote]

did you want me to give you a review of a game? I find all the games on the PSP are good.

3 hours travel time = crazy

personally, i agree with the GTA suggestion. I think that the stupid little joystick-deal is too hard to play any racing games with. GTA/Madden FTW

I have PSP. The only games I really play are NBA Live, NFL Street 3, and Tiger Woods. All good games.

pm kcuv. hes got some crazy jdm psp racing game, he says its sick but its all in japanese so u kinda gotta wing it to get to the actual gaming. i dont remember the name of it tho

I don’t know about racing games,I played Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops and it was one of the best games I’ve ever played.Not to mention UMD movies,WIFI,MP3’s.It should keep you busy and is well worth it.

There’s no Gran Turismo for PSP?

[quote=“Rx3,post:12,topic:38461"”]

There’s no Gran Turismo for PSP?

[/quote]

nope. can u believe that shit?

i decided sleeping is much better on the bus, so I held off, for now.

I have to control my gaming lol, I’m bad enough with WOW already

get a used one so you can mod it.

A guy I work with let me try out WRC on the PSP. It looked pretty good, and seemed fun enough. It is based upon the 2005 season with the real cars and drivers, and seemed to include every location. Definitely worth checking out.

[quote=“longuyen88,post:14,topic:38461"”]

get a used one so you can mod it.

[/quote]

what kinda mods can you do? mines not getting much use. actually…like no use at all…