psphinx81 does good things.

I’m still all teary eyed. :slight_smile:

^ you should have pmed me I would have let you borrow my PC

[quote=“chino,post:20,topic:31328"”]

i did pretty much the same process on my car to remove tiny rust spots in my clear coat that covered my entire car after the winter… took for fucking ever and no one could pay me enough to want to do it again for anyone elses car.

i also don’t have a buffer so i was doing it all by hand, it sucked.

did i mention it sucked?

edit: good job tho

[/quote]

By hand? Dammmn that had to suck.

in bed

looks a million times better

Now sell it & mod the 5series.

i did pretty much the same process on my car to remove tiny rust spots in my clear coat that covered my entire car after the winter… took for fucking ever and no one could pay me enough to want to do it again for anyone elses car.

did i mention it sucked?

[/quote]

holy crap how is that even possible by hand omg… u should of gave me a PM i woulda let u borrow my PC as well

[quote=“Locutus,post:18,topic:31328"”]

you need that stuff they sold on the infomercials back in the 90’s. remember that guy that had the englissHHH accent?

[/quote]

No, I just need new paint.

looks really nice.

did i mention it sucked?

[/quote]

subaru does not warranty there paint?

^ not on industrial fall out;

how much?

I need my car cleaned up so I can take pics for sale

Paul rules at detailing, plus he does it in daisy dukes and nipple pasties for your viewing pleasure http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/wahoosmiley.gif

[quote=“IKSHO89,post:5,topic:31328"”]

Wonder if he could fix this shit.

[/quote]

That isn’t all that bad…a buffer, some pads, compound, glazes, and a wax and it will look great! I’ve buffed worse paint than this…

[quote=“87FOXGT,post:33,topic:31328"”]

Paul rules at detailing, plus he does it in daisy dukes and nipple pasties for your viewing pleasure http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/wahoosmiley.gif

[/quote]

mike, stop telling everyone my special secrets :hay: