Washed, Buffed and Waxed (shiny Audi content ITT)

I dont have anything fancy like a shop or like Kramerbuttz does, but here’s what I managed.

jdm ego placket bracket on an audi???

looks good!!!

your rims are dirty

yea, a bit. I’m cleaning them during the week, then cleaning up the interior. I go in parts during my spring cleaning.

I like your plate

Car doesn’t look bad either lol

looks awesome!

and don’t call this a “shop”, this is what i have to work with :frowning: :smiley:

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff31/kramerbuccs24/car%20detailing/7ef2b655.jpg

calm down

say hi if u see me out and about

you have a LOT more product, tools and experience than myself though. I do what I can.

you’re just jealous that your POS was detailed outside while dkidddddddddddddd attempted to put on his springzz in the kramerbuttz garage

i know, i’m just messing with you. but that’s a 1.5 car garage, not a “shop” :smiley:

seriously, though, the audi looks great. what clay/polish/waxes did you use?

thanks, musta let that one slide past my gettin loud radar.

i used a product called final polish II that I got from Detailed Image a while back and Natty’s paste wax. It’s a small plastic white can of solid wax, its light blue in color and smells like bubblegum. I didnt claybar the car, but it’s supersmooth like it was. if you want I can take a pic and post it.

nah, that’s fine, don’t worry about it. i was just curious, i’m always open to trying newer/better products

Stop by my house sometime and try it out on a panel. Yesterday I did my friend’s hood and trunk on his tc and he was impressed with how it came out.

i need to pick up something that can get out fine swirls on black cars. i did mike’s black 97 stang the other day and i wasn’t happy with the swirls that were left, even after my finest polish and Best of Show wax. that combo worked beautifully on the black c6 Z06 that i did last weekend in ticonderoga, i know mike was telling me and i’ve heard myself that ford’s paint is notorious for being “weak” in the swirl mark category. so that probably has something to do with it.

i dunno. i gotta do some more research and go back for round 2 on the stang, he hasn’t paid me yet for getting it 99% done, so i hope he doesn’t duck out of the country real quick or anything :shifty

Sure thing, I usually do if I recognize someone from shift

stop by tomorow afternoon and check out this stuff. its a very fine compound. superlight cutting, but I really like it.
I have this small buffer, its 6" its good and bad at the same time. its great cuz its awesome on curved panels or ones with several bodylines in a small area like on my car, but its bad for larger panels like doors or hoods because it doesnt cover much area. I make do though. Just takes me longer.

i would, but i have about ~10 pages worth of papers/responses/essays to write tomorrow.

maybe some other time :smiley:

sure thing, lmk. PM me if anything.

Just bought my ticket to mexico!